The Strikethrough is a feature on the word processor that allows creating horizontal lines between the phrase you want and you can still read.
- What does strikethrough text mean?
- How do you strikethrough text?
- How do I undo strikethrough in Google Docs?
- What is the shortcut for strikethrough?
- Strikethrough text on Facebook
Strikethrough is a typographical presentation of words with a horizontal line through their center, resulting in: text like this.
With text on paper the use of synonyms crossed out those words
However, when used on the computer screen, it indicates the information has been deleted recently. It can also be intentionally used to refer to a change of mind.
Or when there is a list of things to do. It means things are done
Step 1:- First of all, you need to select the portion of text you want to add strikethrough effect. Then click on Format.
Step 2:- Then click Text. Please select the option Strikethrough your text will change.
Now the selected text is changed to a strikethrough.
- If you want to revert the strikethrough effect, simply highlight the text you want to recover and select the steps above.
- Or, highlight the phrase and quickly press the key combination (Ctrl +) as Clear formatting
Mac Computer:- ⌘+Shift+X.
Windows Computer:- Alt+Shift+5
Linux distros:- Alt+Shift+5
One more tip when you have a list of top things on google docs, you know you can add a comment in each of them for example:
You can add text formats like
Stabbed printing: *bold*
Use the -strikethrough comment - like to say I have done it first, isn't it?
And this is the fonts for Instagram. List of unicode encoded fonts that can be uploaded to instagram