商务接待英语

发布日期:2024-04-16浏览次数:10

-----------【接待外宾常用英语】--------------

    1Good to meet you.    很高兴见到你。  

    2Glad to meet you, too. 也很高兴见到你。  

    3Hi, I'm zhao hai. Welcome to my hometown!嗨,我是赵海,欢迎来到我的家乡。

    4Thank you. I'm David.  谢谢你,我是大卫。

    5How many times have you been to Wulumuqi? 你来乌鲁木齐多少次啦?

    6Actually it's my first time here.  实际上这是我第一次来这里。

    7I'd like to have you for dinner. 我想邀您一起进餐。

    8Thanks, it would be my pleasure.   谢谢,这是我的荣幸。

    9What do you feel like drinking?   你想喝点什么?

    10Tea is fine with me.     喝茶好了。  

    11Do you like spicy food? 你喜欢吃辛辣的食物吗?  

    12The spicier the better.    越辣越好。

    13Would you mind if I order for us?   我来点菜介意吗?

    14Sure thing, we have the same taste.   当然不,我们口味相同。

    15How about some barbecue? 来点烤肉好吗?

    16No. Thank you. I’m stuffed. 不,谢谢,我吃饱了。

    17It's wonderful to have friends visiting from afar. Cheers!有朋自远方来不亦乐乎。 干杯 !18. To our friendship! 为我们的友谊干杯!

    18Cheers! 干杯!

    19Don't worry about him. It's just the alcohol talking.别理他。他在说酒话。

    20It doesn't matter, I know he's drunk.   没关系,我知道他醉了。

    21You use chopsticks so well. Where did you learn?你用筷子用的真好,在哪儿学的。

    22Just now, from watching you. It's not big deal.就现在,看着你用学的,不是什么大事。

    23Sorry to keep you waiting. 很抱歉让你久等。

    24No problem. 没关系。

    25Sorry, I didn't hear what you said.    对不起,我没听见你说什么。

    26I said: Do you want me to help you? 我说:你需要我帮你吗?

    27Thank you very much.     非常感谢。

    28You're welcome. It's my pleasure.   不用客气,这是我的荣幸。

    29Do you want to join me for a game of tennis? 你想和我玩一场网球吗?

    30Only if you let me win.   只要你让我赢的话。                              

    31What a beautiful place!    这地方真美!  

    32I feel the same way.   我有同感。

    33The winters in Xinjiang are good and cold. 新疆冬天好冷。

    34You can say that again! 你说得没错!

    35Have you been to the International Bazaar?你去过国际大巴扎了吗?

    36Yes! The buildings are so beautiful!!去过!建筑物特漂亮!

    37Have you been to other parts of Xinjiang?你去过新疆的其它地方吗?

    38I have been toTulufan. HannasLake and Shihezi.我去过吐鲁番、哈纳斯湖和石河子。

    39How was your trip to Hannas Lake ?你去哈纳斯的旅行怎么样?

    40It was wonderful. prettygood.     非常好。挺好。  

    41What's your dream job?     你梦想的工作是什么?

    42I've always considered owning my own company.我一直在考虑拥有我自己的公司。

    43Don't you think that more companies should invest in Xinjiang?你不认为应该有更多的公司 来新疆投资吗?

    44Indubitably.     毫无疑问。  

    45How's your business?     生意怎样?  

    46Business is booming.    生意可火了。  

    47Nice talking to you.    很高兴和你谈话。

    48Same here. 我也一样。

    49I really should be going.  我真的要走了。  

    50OK. Later. 好吧,回见。

    51Before you go, let's take a picture together.在你走之前, 一起合张影吧。

    52Sure no problem.    当然没问题。

    53I hope to see you again.    我希望再次见到你。

    54Me too. 我也是。55Take care. 多保重。  

    55Bon voyage. 一路顺风。See you again in the near future. 后会有期!

    56. All the best!祝你万事如意!

    57.I hope you'll come back to China again! 希望你能再来中国!  

    58. I'll do that. 我一定来。  

    59Sit down, please. Here is the menu.  请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I take your order, sir?  您要点菜吗?  

    60Here is the bill. Please sign it.  这是您的账单,请签字。

    61、Thank you for telling us about it.  谢谢您告诉我们I'll look into the matter right away.  我马上去处理这件事情。

    62、I assure you it wont happen again.  我保证此类事情不会再发生。


 【常用英语】  

1Good morning(afternoon, evening), sir(madam)  早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。

2How do you do?  您好!(初次见面)Glad to meet you.  很高兴见到您。  

3How are you?  您好吗?Fine, thanks. And you?  很好,谢谢。您好吗?  

4Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).  欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。

5Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.  愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。   

6I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时)I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.  希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)7Have a good time!  祝您过得愉快!  

8***hotel, front desk. Can I help you?  ***饭店,前厅。您找谁?

9Sorry, I've dialed the wrong number.  对不起,我拨错号了。

10May I speak to your general manager?  能和你们总经理说话吗?Speaking.  我就是。  

11Sorry, he is not in at the moment.  对不起,他现在不在。Would you like to leave a message?  您要留口信吗?  

12Pardon.  对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?I beg your pardon.  对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?  英语交流用语?祝贺用语

13Congratulations!  祝贺您!14Happy birthday!  生日快乐!15Happy new year!  新年快乐!  

16Merry Christmas!  圣诞快乐!17Have a nice holiday!  假日快乐  

18Wish you every success!  祝您成功!  答谢和答应语:

19Thank you (very much).  谢谢您(非常感谢)。

20Thank you for your advice (information, help)  感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。   

21It's very kind of you.  谢谢,您真客气。  

22You are welcome.  不用谢。23Not at all.  不用谢。

Don't mention it.  不用谢。24It's my pleasure.  非常高兴为您服务。(With pleasure.)  (My pleasure.)

25I am at your service.  乐意为您效劳。  

26Thank you for staying in our hotel.  感谢您在我们酒店下榻。

27I'm sorry.  很抱歉。28Excuse me.  对不起。  

29I'm sorry, It's my fault.  很抱歉。那是我的过错。

30Sorry to have kept you waiting.  对不起,让您久等了。

31Sorry to interrupt you.  对不起,打扰您了。

32I'm sorry about this.  对此表示抱歉。  

33I apologize for this.  我为此道歉。   

34That's all right.  没关系。

35Let's forget it.  算了吧。

   饭店英语交流用语?征询和指路用语

36Can(May)I help you?  我能帮您什么吗?Yes, please.  好的。  

37What can I do for you.  我能为您干点什么?   

38Is there anything I can do for you?  有什么能为您效劳的么

39Just a moment, please.  请稍等一下。

40May I use your phone?  我能借用您的电话吗?Certainly.  当然可以。Yes, of course.  然可以。

41Go upstairs/downstairs.  上楼/下楼。

42It's on the second (third) floor.  在二(三)楼。

43Excuse me.  对不起。Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)?  请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?

44、This way, please.  请这边走Turn left /right.  往左转/右转。

45It's in the lobby near the main entrance.  在大厅靠近大门。

46It's in the basement at the end of the corridor.  在地下室走廊尽头。

47Mind/(Watch)your step.  请走好。  

48Please be careful.  请当心。

49Please don't leave anything behind.  请别遗忘您的东西。

50Don't worry.  别担心。   

51Take it easy.  放心好了。

52Please don't smoke here.  请不要在这边抽烟。

53Goodbye.  再见。54See you late.  再见。55Good night.  晚安。  

56See you tomorrow.  明天见。  

57Goodbye and thank you for coming.  再见,谢谢您的光临。   

    58Goodbye and hope to see you again.  再见,希望再见到您。   

    59Have a nice trip!  一路平安!   

    60Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!  祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!


      住酒店英语交流用语?前厅和客房部用语   

    1Have you a reservation?  您预定过了吗?  

    2May I know your name and room number?  您能告诉我您的名字与房间号吗?

3Here is your room key.  给您房间钥匙。  

4Please pay at the cashier's desk over there.  请去那边帐台付款。

5Are these your baggage?  这些是您的行李吗?

May I take them for you?  我来帮您拿好吗?

6Housekeeping, may I come in?  客房服务员,我可以进来吗?

7Leave your laundry in the laundry bag behind the bathroom oor.  请把要洗的东西放在浴室门后的洗衣袋中。

8I hope I'm not disturbing you.  我希望没有打扰您。

9One moment, madam. I'll bring them to you right away.  等一会儿,夫人。我马上送来。10I'll send for an electrician( doctor...)  我给您请电工(大夫……)。  餐饮部:  

11Sit down, please. Here is the menu.  请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I take your order, sir?  您要点菜吗?

12、、What would you like to have, coffee or tea?  您要喝咖啡还是茶您要喝咖啡还是茶您要喝咖啡还是茶您要喝咖啡还是茶????

13Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?  您用餐时要喝点酒吗?

14Service hours are:  (餐厅)供应时间是:7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast.  早餐7点到9点。11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch.  午餐11点半到1点半。6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner.  晚餐6点半到8点半。

15Here is the bill. Please sign it.  这是您的账单,请签字。   


 饭店英语交流用语?销售用语

1What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?  您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?

2Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.  这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。

3We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.  我们给您九折优惠。   

4We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.  我们给陪同提供免费早餐。We accept your terms.  我们接受您的条件。  

6May I introduce myself?  让我介绍我自己。   

7May I present you a litter souvenir?  请接受我们的一点小纪念品。

8.Let's drink to our friendship!  为我们的友谊干杯!  

9Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!  建议为在座客人的健康干杯!

10Cheers!(Bottoms!)  干杯!  

11How do you like Chinese food?  您喜欢中国菜吗?  

12What do you think of our service?  您对我们的服务有什么意见?

13Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).  谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。

14I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.  这是违反饭店规章制度的。

15In our hotel we don't accept tips.  我们饭店是不收小费的。It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.  我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。。。。Thank you all the same.  然而然而然而然而,,,,还是要谢谢您还是要谢谢您还是要谢谢您还是要谢谢您。。。。

16I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.  您必须赔偿。

17Thank you for telling us about it.  谢谢谢谢谢您告诉我们谢您告诉我们谢您告诉我们谢您告诉我们I'll look into the mater right away.  我马上去处理这件事情我马上去处理这件事情我马上去处理这件事情我马上去处理这件事情。

18I assure you it wont happen again.  我保证此类事情不会再发生我保证此类事情不会再发生我保证此类事情不会再发生我保证此类事情不会再发生。。。。

    19Please don't worry, sir (madam)  先生(夫人)请不必担心请不必担心请不必担心请不必担心。I will send someone up to your room right away.  我马上派人到你的房间去我马上派人到你的房间去我马上派人到你的房间去我马上派人到你的房间去。

    20I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.  我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。

    21What can I show you.  您要买什么?  

    22How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?  您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?

    23The extra large size of this color is out of stock.  这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。Please try us again tomorrow.  请明天再来看看。

    24They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.  共计175元。You may pay in cash or with credit card.  您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

25You have made a good choice, you have very good taste.  您真会买东西,眼力真好。  

预订房间:

1I'd like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.  下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2What's the price difference?  两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a ear view is 115 dollars per night.  一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4I think I'll take the one with a front view then.  我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5How long will you be staying?  您打算住多久?   

6We'll be leaving Sunday morning.  我们将在星期天上午离开。

7And we look forward to seeing you next Tuesday.  我们盼望下周二见到您。   

8I'd like to book a single room with bath from the after-noon of October to the morning of October 10.  我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,104日下午到1010日上午用。

9We do have a single room available for those dates.  我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。10What is the rate, please?  请问房费多少?  

11The current rate is $ 50 per night.  现行房费是50美元一天。

12What services come with that?  这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.  听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the street if the is possible.  顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间   

15I want a double room with a bath.  我要一间有浴室的双人房。

16How much a day do you charge?  每天收费多少?

17It is hundred yuan a day including heating fee, but excluding service harge.  一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

    18It's quite reasonable.  收费十分合理。32How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?  您准备住多久?

    19Have you got through with the check-in procedure?  你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

    20Can I book a single room for my friend beforehand as he will arrive in Shanghai tomorrow morning?  我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗? 他将于明天早上到达上海。

    21Would you mind filling in this form and pay a hundred yuan in advance or him.  请填好并预付一百元钱。36This is a receipt for paying in advance. Please keep it.  这是预付款收据,请收好。

    22Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?  旅馆里有空余房间吗?   

    23Sorry, we have no vacant (spare) room for you. But I can recommend ou to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.  对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

    24Good afternoon, my room number is 321. Any mail for me?  下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

    25Yes. You have two letters and one telegram, also a message was left y a lady before one hour.  有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

26I'll mail a letter to U.S.A.by airmail.  我要寄一封航空信到美国。

27How much do I have to pay for you?  我要付多少钱?  

28A letter generally mails to America-Europe-Africa by airmail. First 0 grams is 20 yuan.  通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。Words and Expressions  heating fee 供暖费exclude vt.把……排除在外reasonable a.价钱公道的,不贵的fortnight n.十四日,两星期procedure n.过程,步骤,程序checkin procedure 住宿登记手续registration n.登记,注册deluxe suites 豪华套房  宾馆英语?在接待处(2)

29Yes, we do have a reservation for you.  对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

30Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card for ou?  请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?   

31What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?  “房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?47I'll put in the room number for you later on.  过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

32You forgot to put in the date of your departure.  您忘了填写离店日期了。

33And here is your key, Mr.Bradley. Your room number is 1420.  给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420

    34It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is $90.  房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

    35Please make sure that you have it with you all the time.  请务必随时带着它。

    36My business negotiation has progressed much more slowly than I had expected.  我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

    37I wonder if it is possible for me to extend my stay at this hotel for two days.  我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

    38I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.  我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。55I'm glad that we'll be able to accept your extension re-quest.  很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

    39But I'm afraid that it will be necessary for us to ask you to change rooms for the last two nights.  不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

    40We have already let your room to another gentleman.  我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。58That's no problem at all.  (简单实用。。。。。然后的然后祭奠从我大脑中逝去的英文单词。。。


Baidu
sogou